Update by user Nov 05, 2019

Bank has credited $38.80 for last Overdraft fee and explained if an overdraft remains for more than 5 days another overdraft fee is incurred. Also explained is the option that I was not aware of that you can opt out of items being paid when there us insufficient funds but returned with no overdraft fee incurred as well as my notifications were coming to me via email which takes couple of days rather than via text which is instant.

Original review posted by user Nov 05, 2019

An overdraft occurred via 2 QVC automatic deducts. I was not alerted for more than 3 days , then the OD appeared on the Key Bank app.

I deposited a check on online of $71.70, this was done on a Friday three days after the charges But the day I received notice. On Monday the mobile app showed 3 more overdraft fees incurred on the original overdraft Fees totaling $99.94. You cannot dispute with these people so I put notice in with Soc Sec to transfer my Soc Sec deposit to another bank and paid the usery $99.90 at the branch confirming that was the amount due ... the saying “Thank you so much for taking care of this”.

This morning I check the account to be sure the payment was posted and it now reflects another $38.80 overdraft charge incurred on the overdraft fees. I am beside myself with this, feel totally raped!

I will pay it and move on because I do not have the funds to fight it.... I will file a claim with the FTC if that is the right place.

Product or Service Mentioned: Key Bank Usa Checking Account.

Reason of review: I am responsible for the initial OD charges as I forgot about the Auto deduct, The overdraft charges incurred on top of the overdraft charges I would like refunded it is she was really it is rapist it is unconscionable.

Preferred solution: Reimburse for the overdraft fees incurred on the overdraft fees.

Comments