You guys are all monsters. I joined the key at work program and left my bank of 20 years.

I was supposed to receive my bonus of $200 for switching . I was told 90 days. In about 75 days, I unknowingly found out that my key at work program was never entered properly. This held up my bonus longer.

Then, I was told I would receive my money in 30 days because of the mistake. It’s now been 5 months, and key bank wouldn’t even return my call. Finally, someone called me back, and told me I’m no longer eligible because I had some overdrafts on my account! Key benefits from my overdrafts, and now are stealing the 200$ I was promised.

I will be leaving your disgrace of a bank. I will be posting this review everywhere I can find to let people know of your dishonesty to customers and the ridiculous fees you charge.

I just got out of an abusive marriage and I’m a single mom. How you treat people will be the end of you.

Review about: Key Bank Usa Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Single mom with direct deposit with key for years. Overdraft of $10 the day before regular direct deposit.

$38.50 Fee assessed AFTER direct deposit the next day.

To me KEY is so concerned with dates when it’s incoming funds but will do the opposite for outgoing funds. Do NOT post date a check; headquarters literally told me the bank “isn’t concerned with dates”!